"Access the potential of you and your horse by releasing past stress, injuries and compensations!"
Benefits of Equine Bodywork:
• Improves circulation
• Relaxes muscle spasms
• Lengthens connective tissue
• Helps to alleviate inflammation in the joints & associated pain
• Increases range of motion
• Improves disposition of sore, irritated horses
Is my horse a good candidate for Myofascial Release Therapy?
• Refusing a lead or crossfiring
• Shortened strides / Over reaching / stepping short
• A history of chronic lameness, injuries, or surgeries
• Wringing tail / Girthing irritation / Back soreness
• Problems bending or flexing
• Loss of performance with no diagnosed problem
Horse therapy at your facility is $80.00 per session.
Established & operated since 2003 by Tonya Allen, L.M.T..
3416 Shelbyville Hwy. Murfreesboro, TN 37127